Shadow Side Ghost Tour
Hanged killers, tragic fires, reanimated corpses, cold-blooded murder, and sweet revenge. It all happened in Knoxville and restless spirits still haunt the city streets.
If you enjoy a chill in the evening, walk with us to Knoxville's shadow side. The city's history echoes with the sound of gunfire and restless spirits are rumored to walk the streets. Visit their haunts and shiver as you listen to local legends of scary spooks and supernatural phenomena.
- Ghosts on Gay Street - Knoxville's main thoroughfare is host to more than fine restaurants and retail establishments. Phantasms of fires and family feuds also roam the sidewalks and hover in historic places.
- Lost Souls on Central - The saloons and brothels of the old Bowery may be gone, but something still whispers in the shadow of the river bluffs. Hear about the spectral remains of gamblers, rowdies, and a murderer or two.
- Jailhouse Ha'nts and Corpses at the Courthouse - Shades of statesmen and revengeful wraiths of hanged killers share the block between Main and Hill. Find out what fiends may be floating in the gloom of our government buildings.
- 90 minutes
- Meet in front of Downtown Grind coffee shop, 418 S Gay St
- Reservations required (book tickets below or call 865-309-4522)
- Adults: $15
- Children 6-12: $10
- Group rates available
Contact us about other dates, large groups, and step-on bus tours.
Custom tours available by appointment for groups as small as three adults.
Call 865-309-4522 to schedule a tour.