The Early Years
Step back over two centuries and visit Knoxville's founders as you listen to the stories of the settlement of White's Fort and establishment of the capitol of the Southwest Territory at the headwaters of the Tennessee.
- First Presbyterian Graveyard—a peaceful resting place for Knoxville's most historic figures.
- Blount Mansion Gardens—take a seat and enjoy the river view as you learn about the man who named Knoxville.
- The Old Courthouse—listen to the romantic tale of John Sevier and his two wives.
- Park House—the second oldest house in Knoxville with a history of hospitality
- The Bistro at the Bijou—belly up to Knoxville's oldest bar for a drink and find out who was there before you.
- ~90 minutes
- Meet in front of The French Market, 526 S. Gay Street
- Reservations required (book tickets below or call 865-309-4522)
- Adults: $15
- Children 6-12: $10
- Group rates available
Contact us about other dates, large groups, and step-on bus tours.
Offseason tours available by appointment for groups as small as two adults. Call 865-309-4522 to schedule a tour.