Design Your Own Tour
A Tour Just for You
Gunslingers and ghosts? Authors and architecture? Or maybe you want to take one of the regular tours at an irregular time. There are way more fascinating Knoxville stories than we'll ever have time to tell, so book a reservation and let us know what you'd like to see.
- Take Any Tour - If you're the first to book for a time slot you can choose any of our standard tours. Want to hear ghost stories, but scared of the dark? Here's your chance.
- Mix and Match- Choose a little of this and some more of that. Tell us what you want to hear about and we can put together a tour just for you.
- Bonus Tour - Already been on all the other tours and still want stories? We have plenty of gunfights, horrors, and history to be sure you learn something new every time.
- Limited Mobility - If walking a mile is not for you, we can arrange a tour at your pace with more rest stops or stay in one place and tell stories. Or we can ride the elevator up to the Sunsphere observation deck and get a different perspective on Knoxville history.
- ~90 minutes (or we could just go on all day)
- Meet in front of The French Market, 526 S. Gay Street (or arrange something different)
- Times may also be flexible so call 865-309-4522 to see if we can work around your schedule.
- Call for pricing. Group rates available.
Contact us about other dates, large groups, and step-on bus tours.
Custom tours available by appointment for groups as small as three adults.
Call 865-309-4522 to schedule a tour.